About me and what my blog is about

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Can't believe I've been gone so long!

I'm so sorry time has slipped by at such an alarming fast speed, since I've last posted. I had good intentions back then, to try and get back in the habit of posting regularly. But I failed to be able to get it done. The family has been busy, and as a leader for the QFK chapter, and its wonderful growth in the last year, it  keeps me hopping!
I have posted regularly on our chapter's Facebook page, and in our QFK Yahoo group, but now that Facebook is selectively  limiting our audience that sees our page's posts,  I am going to try a new approach, which hopefully will get me posting more on here. I've missed my little space here in blog land, and I've missed all of you too!
Wishing you all the best in the coming Holiday season.

No comments: