About me and what my blog is about

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up!

Sorry for my absence for the last week. My computer got wiped out by a nasty virus and have spent the last five days getting it back up and running! I was lucky enough to save most of my quilting files (patterns, pics, etc.) but, lost all my bookmarks, favorite sites, and other things as well. Reinstalling all my programs was not fun either! But, I'm thankful it wasn't as worse as it could have been. I still need to re-install my camera software yet, so unfortunately won't have any pics up for another day or so.
Went to guild meeting on Monday, and enjoyed the speaker Sue Spargo, and her beautiful quilts! I did manage to sew several pillowcases this past week that QOV quilts are put into for presenting to veterans through the Lincoln quilter's guild. And two bags for the Bags Of Love program also through our guild.
Havn't had much luck working on the purple scraps, as of yet. But, will be looking forward to this week's Scrappy Saturday.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad everything got fixed on your computer. Hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Really like your websites details! Undoubtedly a beautiful provide of data that is extraordinarily helpful. Carry on to carry publishing and that i’m gonna proceed reading by the use of! Cheers.