About me and what my blog is about

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Official, I'm now the leader of a brand new sister chapter of Quilts For Kids

I got word today, that they approved me for starting up a sister chapter of Quilts For Kids here in Lincoln, NE.!!! How exciting, now, any quilts that I or the volunteer quilters of the chapter make, will be able to be donated to our own local hospitals, including Children's in Omaha.
So, if anyone has any items they would like to donate to the chapter,(fabric, batting, binding, thread,a monetary donation to purchase needed supplies,etc) to help us make quilts, that are distributed to children in hospitals, shelters, etc. let me know, by emailing me at lincolnnequiltforkids@gmail.com
It's been a long day for me, so I am going to try to get to bed early tonight. My son was very sick with some type of virus today, and I ended up doing lots and lots of extra cleaning, besides making all my Happy Blocks,the regular cleaning,etc. And in the morning, bright and early, we have to go get Jacob's wheelchair re-adjusted, he has grown so much, his legs don't fit in the feet pedals right anymore.

No comments: