About me and what my blog is about

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Blocks!

This last week was very exciting, but hectic also. My daughter and her family moved back home to Lincoln! So spent some much needed catching up time with them last week!

For July quilting projects, my To Do list is lengthy, but some fun things are in the making. My StashBuilders group, is doing a Happy Block swap. I am doing (2) 4" sets, and (1) 6.5" set. The 4" sets each have five swappers, including me. And the 6.5" set has four swappers including me. So, for the 4" Happies, I sent out 40 4" center squares, and will get back 40 finished 8" Happy Blocks! For the 6.5" Happies,I sent out 18 6.5" center squares, and will get back 18 finished 10.5" Happy Blocks! Friday, and again today, I got Teresa's set done, and Barb's two sets!

No comments: