Today is the last Saturday to work on our red scrap projects. Throughout the last month, I have shown pics of some of the different blocks that will be used in my completed top. Last night (Fri) I finished sewing the 12 all red string blocks, that I have mentioned earlier.
And this morning, I have sewed all the blocks into a top! I do still need to add the border, which I will complete yet today, or tomorrow. Sometimes when you have a plan in mind, it doesn't always come out exactly how you thought, but, I think, this one turned out pretty cute!
I know I will not get this sandwiched, quilted, nor bound, in the next two days, but, I can smile and know that I have used up lots of red and white scraps this month. That, otherwise would have still been sitting unused in a bag, box, etc. for who knows how long! I'll update with more pics when I get the border on!