This is Project #10 (Which is the # that was chosen for February).that I will be working on in the UFO Challenge 2011. I wanted to make this the first time I seen it! But, all I had to go by was a picture, no pattern. So I went to work studying and trying to figure out how to come up with the measurements to make it look like the picture. First pic is of what's done so far, and next one is of what it will look like when done. I decided to do mine in red, so will not be using any red scraps in the scrappy part of the blocks. If all goes according to plans, this will be done by the end of the month!