About me and what my blog is about

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm seeing red today!


Lots of red scraps that is! scraphappy from soscrappy posted the color RED for February's 2011 Rainbow Scrap Challenge! So, how about grabbing a pile of your red scraps or strips, and joining in the fun!

Since I jumped in at the end of January, instead of the beginning of January I have some catching up to do! Like resorting my scraps by color, not size. I have had mine sorted into squares, bricks, strips, etc. So while I am going through my scraps, getting all the red ones out. I am also, pulling out blues because January's color was blue. I'd like to try to use some of them up although right now, I don't have a clue as to what I'll do with them! I actually have more reds than I thought I did, and I've still got tons to sort through!

No comments: