About me and what my blog is about

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bye Bye June!

It sure is very hot and humid here in Lincoln!! It reached triple digits here today! It, being the last day of June puts an end to another month, but, being from Nebraska I know that it won't be the end of the scorching high temps!!

I did a lot of PR work the last several weeks for our Quilts For Kids chapter. The Quarters for Quilts campaign is getting off to a good start for us! We've had some great success from the community in helping to fill our collection cans, and the brochures have brought some more volunteers as well.

I managed to work on several piecing and quilting projects from my long list of UFO's throughout the month, and, hopefully in July will be able to have a couple finishes. I was able to complete the block for May, for the Flickr group Bee Pieceful but, still need to complete June's block for that group. Hoping to finish that this weekend.

Sure hope everyone is staying as cool as possible, and enjoying some quilting time!!

No comments: