About me and what my blog is about

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday


Although my plans for getting the binding on the " Follow My Lead" quilt last night, went out the window, I did get some sewn on today. Then I realized that I never shared a picture of it after being quilted. So here it is!




Today's mail for Lincoln Quilts For Kids chapter brought this really cute quilt. So bright and cheery, and I love Susan's choice of using some of the trimmings from the quilt kit, for the binding! The orange comes from the backing fabric, and matches the little orange stars on the front perfectly!






I added a few more pieces to the third panel in the Appliqued Panel quilt
and if I'm lucky will have both the third and fourth panels done soon.

And, my son Jacob, has made it through one whole week of going to school all day! Yes, he has been very exhausted when arriving home, and usually crashing for a nap shortly afterwards. He really enjoys it, especially getting to go to specials like music, library, and computer! Last year he wasn't able to go all day. Because of his disabilities his endurance and muscle strength are very low, so its hard for him to be active for long periods of time. But he is sure being a great trooper so far this year!





!


No comments: