About me and what my blog is about

Monday, January 10, 2011

Since it is snowing, I've kept busy sewing!


The forecast says we could get up to 9" of white fluffy stuff! There's some on the ground now, and its coming down thickly!

This past weekend, I participated in an online sew-in with one of the yahoo groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quilted_With_Love/ I belong to. Had a lot of fun chatting, and working on some UFO's.

Sari, my friend, is getting ansy for her Purple Passion Quilt, to be completed. So, that was one of my primary goals for the weekend. I now have the center part of the quilt top done, and the first diagonally pieced inner borders sewn on. And the top part of a dog tooth border that goes next to the diagonally pieced border.

Today, I got 16 more blocks added to the Blueberry Drizzle UFO. And, pieced some more of the second dog tooth border for the bottom.

Also, this weekend, I have cut all my January Happy centers to mail out to the ladies in Stashbuilders Yahoo group, for the January Happy Block swap!

I'll be doing string blocks for two groups this month, and also Bulls Eye Blocks.

Two of the Bee's I belong to ended in Dec. Quilt Block Swappers, and Bee Crazy, so now I only have one block due each month for sewing bees. I'll miss sewing all the neat blocks each month for everyone, but, hopefully we'll still stay in contact with each other, and start another one sometime.

No comments: